29 November, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words



There are so many things to love about this photo:

1.Arugula (my mom calls is "arue-goo-la"): A new addiction from Trader Joes. It's good on/with everything.

2.Cheese: Specifically this is an English Cheddar with caramelized onions. Oh My. Also from TJ's, this cheese is soo good!

3.Wintry Blend Coffee: It's surprisingly cold here in Sac Town, and what's better than a spicy blend coffee??!?

4.Cutting Board: My dad made me this cutting board for my birthday. I use it once a day, if not more.

5.Spatula: This spatula is a cake decorating spatula that my Farfar gave me. It's supposed to be used to frost cakes, but I've found so many other good uses for it! It also reminds me of him every time I use it.

6.Bread: Ummm, hello...it's just good.

So sometimes a picture isn't worth a thousand words, but maybe this is close?

XOXO,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment