13 July, 2010

A lovely Surprise

I was horrible about blogging whilst in Sweden. I was just having too good of a time, you know?

Honestly, I had preconceived notions about what this trip was going to be like. I thought that I would not be able to understand what was happening and that I would get lost. A lot.
This picture is of a long corridor that I had to walk through in the Frankfurt airport. Looong only begins to describe it. Notice how the photo was fuzzy? That's how I thought I would feel.


But to my pleasant surprise, it was not the case. I just followed the green walking signs and looked for colored signs and walking arrows. I was met with English (makes me feel bad for not knowing a second language) And I was met with smiling faces! I was also had my own cute little cup holder that held a myriad of beverages. Those German's are smart! HAHA!


Here are some extended family members...photo taken at probably 10:30 at night.


More to come on my experiences...but instead of feeling like an outsider in a foreign country, I was welcomed with open arms. It was a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment