23 June, 2010

Yea-boo

In high school, my youth group would play the "yea/boo" game. You are free to mix the "yea's" and the "boo's" however you like.

It would go a little something like this...

School starts again in two months. "BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
School is out for the summer. "YEAAAAAAAAAAA!"


I found twenty dollars! "Yeaaaaaaaaa!"
I lost it again. "Booooooooooo!"

Here is my yeaboo for today.

I some how lost my cute little red camera. I have no idea where it went.

But, last year at a concert, myself and a friend helped an extremely drunk girl find her friends and she left her camera in my car. I had no idea how to get it back to her so it's been renting out space in one of my desk drawers. It's a really cute camera but it uses a sleek rechargable batteries (which I didn't have a charger for). But my room mate did!

So here's my year/boo.

I lost my really cute red camera. "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
I had an extra camera lying around and my room mate had a charger. "Yeaaa!!!"

Let the photo taking commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment