05 June, 2010

The best bag...EVER

Maybe I shouldn't blog about a purse, but I'm going to anyway. I recently got the best bag EVER at Buffalo Exchange. Buffalo Exchange happens to be a favorite store of mine because it's full of unique, consignment clothes and accessories.

In this particular case, they also had a fabulous bag.

I might go so far as to say it has changed my life. Why? Here are the reasons:

1. It is made out of sturdy, yet smooth leather
2. It has a fabulous interior that screams "yay!"
3. The hardware has unique metal facets that hold the straps on.
4. It is made by Marino Orlandi, a company in Italy. Sweet!

I'm not sure how this bag ended up in my hands, but I'm so glad it did. I have a wall of bags in my house (a place to put them and also a modern art piece too) and I haven't even thought about my other bags. If you know me, you know I love bags (p.s. I don't like to call them purses) so this is huge.

The newest member of my family has been welcomed with open arms. Welcome leather bag, I will love you for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment