08 March, 2012

ABC's


ABC's of me. Hoozah!
Age: 27. Ahh!
Bedsize: Full
Chores that you hate: Dishes
Dogs: Misto: a mix of chihuahua and miniature Italian greyhound. He is 3 years old
Essential start to your day: Coffee!!
Favorite color: Green...a lemony/olive green is my all time fave
Gold or Silver: Silver, although I have come to enjoy gold too!
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Instruments you play: Cello, piano, and I tinker on the mandolin
Job title: Property Manager
Kids: Do my shoes count?
Live: Sacramento, CA
Mother's Name: Pauline...although I call her Madre or ModgePodge (don't ask)
Nicknames: Yoyo, Kirbimp-ee-lie-els (again, don't ask)
Overnight hospital stays: Once.
Pet peeves: Smacking food when chewing
Quote from a movie or tv show: "We have established the fact that the lodge is ideal."
Right or Lefty: Righty
Siblings: I have three older sisters
Time you wake up: As late as I can
Underwear: Yes?
Vegetable you hate: Olives
What makes you run late: Waking up too late
X-Rays You've Had: From the dentist
Yummy food you make: Grandmother's icecream pie. So easy yet so good
Zoo Animal: Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment