07 March, 2012

Pinterest...the new Facebook

I recently deleted my Facebook account...only to be quickly addicted to another internet site.

PINTEREST.

Oh how I love thee. What a great place to be inspired. Fashion, home decor, food, etc...are all easily categorized for my drooling pleasure.

Goodbye Facebook, hello Pinterest! I think that if I am to spend time online (as I'm doing right now) that I should be as creatively inspired as possible. Thank you Pinterest for capturing my interest (or should I say pinterest?!?).

Follow all my boards if you'd like. It's so fun...and I hope you get inspired as well!

http://pinterest.com/ksoderholm

One example of how my life has been changed for the better is this. Oh candle mixing, why didn't I think of this myself?!

No comments:

Post a Comment