15 January, 2010

Reading the Written Word

Read the Printed Word!

I was just following up on some morning blogs..haha and Celia wrote about reading the written word. I love it!

Celia said she has gotten rid of her cell phone. I'm not sure I can do that, yet. But, I don't have cable or TV anymore. Don't get me wrong, I have movies that I watch but am not sucked into time waster on a day to day basis. It is quite refreshing. I used to be a reality star junkie, in tune with the latest and greatest TV families. Wait, I'm living someone else's realty. I knew about their lives but couldn't fit two pieces of my life's puzzle together. No thanks. I need to present in my life.

Books are a great way to learn. I'm embarrassed to admit my current reading material, but here it goes. It has something to do with a certain vampire and girl named Bella. I appreciate getting lost in the pages of a story. Not all my reading is so elementary in nature but it's FUN! I've got my coffee, Misto curled up at my side, and candles lit. It's a great way to spend a couple of hours.

So cheers to a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment